In 1941 the great Surrealist artist Max Ernst had fled from the Nazis and was living at Cape Cod when two FBI agents showed up, convinced that his bizarre paintings and Dadaist ideas must be some sort of secret Nazi spy code. His attempts to explain what he's doing only make things worse in this very funny true story about the dangers of art.
Published in Europe After The Rain & Other Plays.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast