The Tale of the Johnson Boys
by Don Nigro
Short Play, Drama / 2m
In this powerful one act, two boys, John and Henry Johnson, tell the true story of their capture by Indians near the Ohio River in the late 1790s, and the bloody and terrible events that resulted.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 18th Century
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Late 1790s, near the Ohio River. Night. A flickering light like a fire from down center, just revealing the faces and hands, and, dimly, the rest of the two boys, who are in their late teens at the time of this telling. The events they speak of happened a few years earlier. All the rest of the stage is in darkness.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Male