At a table in a pub in London in the 1940s, the troubled Scottish writer John Keir Cross is having a drink with a companion when the conversation turns strange and dark as they discuss the Scottish superstition of the Wraith, or ghostly double, who follows one about, and appears before one is to die, and just who is sleeping with whose wife. Eerie and mysterious.
Published in Mysterium & Other Plays.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1940s / WWII
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Not Applicable