An electrifying encounter between a mercantile chiseler and his friend finds each ready to do in the other for a buck. Pithy, graphic dialogue paints a riveting portrait of a ravenous shark looking for victims to devour, making this a stunning and unforgettable drama.
Published in Off Off Broadway Festival Plays, 16th Series.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, 1990s
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Setting: Murray's office in New York City's Garment Center.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
KENNY - Middle-aged textile importer. Keeps himself in better shape than Murray does and consequently looks younger. This is more a result of his tendency to try too hard than of any sense of self-respect he might possess.
- All Male