It's been a long time since thirty-nine year old Constance has been on a date, and there seem to be so many rules! What do you eat? What don't you eat? What do you wear? It's a good thing she's got her sixteen-year-old daughter Sandra there to help with any questions she might have about, well, you know... boys!
Published in What If? Six Short Comedies about the Search for Love.
- Finalist! Best One Act at the Fifth Annual Triangle Theatre Awards in North Carolina
- Mild Adult Themes
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Constance's bedroom.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
CONSTANCE - thirty-nine, Sandra's mother
- All Female
- Non-Traditional casting
- Features Teens