by Don Nigro
Full Length Play, Dramatic Comedy / 3m, 2f
A quirky comedy about a family in Indiana. Pete and John live with their mother and father, a horticulturist. Everyone but Johnny is haunted by a traumatic past experience. Finally, Johnny realizes that what he wants is to go to Nashville to be a singer of sad love songs.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1980s
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Terre Haute, Indiana. Summer, 1980. An old house to which a greenhouse is attached. Various locations in and outside the house and greenhouse all visible at once in one open unit set.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
DAN - her husband,59
PETE - her older son, 27
JOHN - her younger son, 22
ROMY - John's girl friend, 22
- Not Applicable