In this wild epic about the evil coke and steel magnate Henry Clay Frick, we follow the great man's struggles with his nemesis and one time partner Andrew Carnegie, his demonic poker games with J. P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and the extremely dead Commodore Vanderbilt, his genuine grief over the death of his beloved little girl, the assassination attempt of the anarchists Alexander Berkman and Emma Goldman, Frick's complicity in the deaths of many people in the Johnstown flood, and a barbershop quartet in Hell. A dark carnival tour of the nightmare of capitalist America.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: 1910s / WWI, 1900-1910, 19th Century
- Duration: More than 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast
Music Material Rental Packages
All necessary music materials can be found at the back of the acting edition.