The Wonders of the Invisible World Revealed
by Don Nigro
Short Play, Dark Comedy / 1m, 1f
A young housemaid is fascinated by a bad tempered and impatient yet compelling lodger whose room is full of strange bottles. Wrapped in bandages with no flesh showing, he tells her he is invisible. She thinks he must be a dangerous lunatic until he describes some private moments in her bedroom.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 19th Century
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: A parlor at the Coach and Horses, an inn in Sussex, towards the end of the nineteenth century. Just an arm chair for Griffin will do.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
GRIFFIN - a man in his forties
- Not Applicable