The Blue Ghost
by J. P. Riewerts, Bernard McOwens
Full Length Play, Melodrama / 6m, 1f
Murder has been done and practically everybody's hair has been standing on end in the castled house of Dr. De Former. The periodical appearances of a Blue Ghost are responsible for this. Inspector Wise, an ace investigator, is put on the case and after the required number of screams, thrills and s…
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: The home of Dr. De Former on the Harlan Cliff.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
MR. GRAY - A small, humpbacked man with a beaked nose and a hawk-like face, half maniac, a drug addict, walks with a limp. Make this character as hideous as possible.
JASPER - Black, wears a white housecoat, black trousers and shoes.
INSPECTOR WISE - A heavy-set man, very intense at all times and extremely aggressive.
FRANK HOST - Juvenile type, intense and alert.
FLORENCE WALLER - Leading woman type.
THE STRANGER - Straight character.
THE BLUE GHOST - Tall, slender man, wears a blue ghost outfit like that of a monk's hooded garment, only in blue, also a hideous false face.