by Robert Marasco
Full Length Play, Drama / 6m, 9boy(s)
Something is amiss in a Catholic boys' boarding school. The students have become sinister, furtive, and conspiratorial as they steal up and down staircases after hours.
"An absorbing thriller [...] Constantly engrossing, high voltage theatre [...] written with grace, wit and insight." - The New York Daily News
"A powerful melodrama that will thrill audiences for a long time to come." - The New York Times
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Setting: St. Charles' Boarding School for Boys in midwinter. The present.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
- All Male
- Features Teens