Phantom of the Opera-The Play
by Robert Thomas Noll, John Kenley, David Gooding
Full Length Musical, Drama / 9m, 6f
This love story thriller has been adapted from the original novel by Gaston Leroux and the famous Lon Chaney motion picture. It tells the full story of the mysterious masked terror who inhabits the cellars of the Paris Opera House. The entire play is musically underscored. The singing is done live.
- Licensing fees and rental materials quoted upon application.
- Time Period: 1900-1910
- Setting: The Paris Opera House. Turn of the century.
- Additional Features: Special Effects
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Orchestra Size: Small/Combo
Music Material Rental Packages
16 Piano/Vocal Scores (for rehearsal)
Performance and Rerhearsal Accompaniment and Sound Effect CD