The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
by Muriel Eldridge, Richard Eldridge
Short Play, Pantomime / 3m, 2f
A pantomimed farce, showing that virtue hath its just rewward.
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Setting: A lighthouse.
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
THE LIGHTHOUSE KEEPER - A man of 50 or so.
HIS WIFE - A buxom, red-cheeked woman.
HIS DAUGHTER - The fair heroine of about 16.
THE DOCTOR - The noble hero; a clean-cut attractive man.
THE VILLAIN - Black-hearted and revengeful; non-descript in age and build.
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)