by Ryan Hill
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 1f
A pick-up line ("Are you from Staten Island?") turns metaphysical as a woman from Iowa tries to explain how the world works to an insulated Staten Island native. Originally commissioned by a benefit for families of busboys, dishwashers, and other
non-salaried restaurant workers in the World Trade Center.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: New Millennium/21st Century
- Setting: The Staten Island Ferry.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes