Man Who Stayed by His Negative
by Peter Dee
Short Play, Dramatic Comedy / 5m, 2f
A man stands by a mailbox almost like a sentry, claiming he must "see the mailman come and pick up the mail." He refuses to listen to reason, take advice, or face reality, but what is reality?
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Setting: A street corner on a winter night.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
MAN IN THE WINDOW
YOUNG WOMAN WHO DRIFTS BY
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)