The Lost Christmas
by Bruce Kimes
Short Play, Drama / 4m, 3f
In this touching tale, a blind, embittered, and lonely old woman conducts a personal campaign against Christmas, until she encounters the ghost of Christmas past and learns the true meaning of Christmas.
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Setting: Christmas Eve; the present.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
DOCTOR MALCOM: 45; a youngish man, slightly grey.
HARRIET: 50s; thin, grey, and severe.
LOUISE: Grey haired and rather stout.
LAURA: 23; trim, slight, and very attractive.
CHARLES: 28; dark, stocky, and handsome.
MR. VAUGHAN: 45; small, thin, bald, and bright eyed.
MESSENGER BOY: 20; a blank-looking young man.
- Parts for Senior Actors