by Kevin Kling
Full Length Play, Comedy / 3m, 1f
The author of 21A has fashioned a hilarious comic parable about Bob, the Raccoon Boy, and what happens to him when he is rescued from the raccoons who raised him and taught what it means to be human.
- Kevin Kling is the 1993 recipient of the Whiting Award for Drama
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Setting: A small town in mid-America.
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
LLOYD - A small-time hustler.
ANGEL OF THE LORD
MOM - Bob's adopted mom.
DAD - Bob's adopted dad.
LINDA - The town beauty queen.
BOSS - The boss of the town factory.
PORPY - A man in a fish suit.
PETER - A television talk show host.
The parts of DAD, PETER, THE BOSS and PORPY should be played by the same actor; the parts of MOM, LINDA and THE ANGEL OF THE LORD by the same actress.