by Jerome Kilty, Bernard Shaw
Full Length Play, Drama / 1m, 1f
Here is Shaw in all his contradictions; he adores the actress, Mrs. Campbell, most ascetically, and persuades her to play in Pygmalion. He frets with her when she leaves for America, and yet he refuses permission to publish the letters that would save her from bankruptcy. Mrs. Campbell is his match; she published them anyway.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1930s, 1920s, 1910s / WWI, 1900-1910, 19th Century
- Setting: 1899-1934. A simple study.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
ACTRESS - who speaks the words of Mrs. Patrick Campbell
- Ensemble cast