Attorney Nicodemus Braddock is engaged to marry the niece of a prominent criminal courts judge. He discovers that the judge has unearthed evidence about the way he conducts his career that will certainly get him disbarred. With his butler, a former felon, Nicko contrives to steal the evidence and murder the judge. The author of the stunning thrillers The Clone People and Return of the Maniac is in top form here and delivers some devastating surprises.
Reviews"This really has that wonderful twist you expect only with Christie." - John Chaffin, Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre, Nashville, Tenn.
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The Parlor of the Brannock house.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
NICODEMUS BRANNOCK, a prominent attorney
GREG MACKENZIE, a district attorney
NELLITA COSGROVE, a prominent jurist
MADALYN WHITNEY, Nellita's niece
STANLEY MERKS, a sort of manservant
OFFICER HAGAN, a policeman
ALLISON CONROY, Greg's fiancee
- Non-Traditional casting