And Then I Wrote...
by Jack Sharkey, Mel Buttorff
Full Length Play, Comedy / 4m, 4f
In this riotous showbiz comedy, a producer, his secretary, and associates try to re-write an epic drama by a neophyte playwright into a broad farce.
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: Bronian Pendrick's apartment in New York City.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: No Chorus
BRONIAN PENDRICK - a theatrical producer.
ANNABEL HOLMES - Bronian's secretary.
RORY MADDEN - Bronian's general factotum.
ANDREW KIMMER - a neophyte playwright.
ALISON BLAIR - a well-known actress.
FRIEDA NEBCOTT - a Broadway columnist.
CHARLES CARPENTER - an amiable actor.
V. NELSON SLOMBER - an undertaker.
- Non-Traditional casting