by Don Nigro
Full Length Play, Drama / 4m, 6f
In a peaceful house near the Welsh border, an entire family has vanished suddenly without a trace one evening with supper on the table and no apparent violence. Inspector Ruffing's attempt to understand what's happened to a couple and their two daughters leads him deep into his own dark soul.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: 1900-1910
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: An old house near the Welsh border in the autumn of the year 1902. The set should be open enough so that those characters who at certain points in the play seem to appear as dreams, hallucinations and/or memories may enter and exit at will, with maximum efficiency and minimum fuss.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast