Below the Belt
Full Length Play, Comedy / 3m
Dobbitt has been posted to a dismal, distant place, a grim industrial compound that uncomfortably resembles a prison where his quarters have bunks (one freezing cold and the other boiling hot), a table, and an ancient typewriter.
Reviews"Gloriously funny but also wickedly insightful, [this] bright new play [...] is never short of laugh lines [...] Lurking beneath the almost farcical hilarity is a bundle of 20th century angst [...] The jokes are beautifully in place, permitting the three gorgeously combative figures to emerge." - The New York Post
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Setting: The play takes place in an industrial compound in a distant land.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
DOBBITT - a man
MERKIN - a man
- All Male