Drink to Me Only
by Ira Wallach, Abram S. Ginnes
Full Length Play, Comedy / 11m, 7f
"It has been such a long time since I have heard an audience bust out laughing that I had quite a happy time last evening at the 54th Street Theatre." - New York Daily News.
Reviews"It has been such a long time since I have heard an audience bust out laughing that I had quite a happy time last evening at the 54th Street Theatre." - New York Daily News.
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- Setting: The Courtroom and Gregory Wendell's apartment in New York.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
GREGORY WENDELL - Another partner
JAMES PORTERMAN - The defendant
VICKY REMSEN - Clinton Wheelock's secretary
MILES PRINGLE - A young attorney in the firm
HARVEY L. GRUBER - Prosecuting attorney
DR. PETER ULLMAN - A witness
PRINCESS ALEXANDRIA - A belly-dancer
MRS. GEORGE HAVERMEYER - A neighbor of Gregory Wendell, and an official of the Honest Ballot Association
SANDY WENDELL - Gregory Wendell's daughter
CLINTON WHEELOCK - Senior partner in the firm of Wheelock, Wendell, and Farrington