The Transylvanian Clockworks
by Don Nigro
Full Length Play, Dark Comedy / 4m, 3f
The author of Ravenscroft investigates the Dracula myth in a powerful, complex, darkly funny and utterly terrifying vampire play unlike any you have ever experienced. Set in London and Transylvania in 1888 the year of Jack the Ripper, it captures the erotic power and poetry of Stoker's novel while looking more deeply into the characters' souls. A complex labyrinth of fear, desire, violence, and lurking evil spirals into a horrific and surprising conclusion.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Victorian (British and American)
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: London and Transylvania, 1888. An office, a park bench, a castle, a bedroom, a parlor, a garden, windows, and latticework, selected pieces of furniture.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
DR. VAN HELSING
DR. JOHN SEWARD
PEG - a maid
- Ensemble cast