"...smart, sassy and rewarding" - TheNew York Times, Read More
"[Oblivion] grabs the audience’s attention and leaves them satisfied and entertained..." - The Newtown Bee, Read More
"Mensch’s play boldly addresses a subject many liberal intellectuals prefer to dance around or avoid: the role of religious faith in contemporary life." - Chicago Sun Times, Read More
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Brooklyn, New York. Now.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
DIXON - 40’s
JULIE - 16
BERNARD - 16
- Non-Traditional casting
- Features Teens
Oblivion premiered at Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago, in November of 2011.