by Don Nigro
Full Length Play, Drama / 8m, 5f
A young American poet arrives in London at the turn of the century, falls in love with a troubled dancer and has his fortune told by Madame Blavatsky. Each tarot card triggers a vivid scene from his turbulent future. This poetic play traces the young American's search for his elusive love, God, and the meaning of art in a stunning tapestry of memories and nightmares.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: 1950s, 1920s, 1910s / WWI, 1900-1910
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: England and France at the turn of the century and shortly thereafter, during the First World War, Ireland after the war, and America in the twenties and the fifties. All times and places coexist on the stage.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
MR. DOWSON/CORPORAL DUCK/SATANIST
MR. WILDE/CAPTAIN BLOOD/SATANIST
BLIND SOLDIER/MR. CROWLEY
- Ensemble cast