Full Length Play, Dramatic Comedy / 2m, 3f
After a series of brutal layoffs at Sutton, Feingold, and McGrath, a precocious young consultant is brought in to save a middle-aged adman’s job, and maybe his life.
- The Kilroys List, 2014
"Crisp, funny, and believable." - The New York Times
"A jolt of workplace humor [...] beautifully acted." - New Haven Independent
"Heidi Schreck examines the fine line between hilarity and horror in modern corporate culture with very winning results - kudos to Long Wharf for sponsoring this bracingly contemporary slice of life." - Connecticut Post
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day, New Millennium/21st Century
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The New York City offices of Sutton, Feingold and McGrath.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Multicultural casting
The Consultant received its world premiere at Long Wharf Playhouse's Stage II Theatre in February of 2014, under the direction of Kip Fagan.