"Mr. Ravenhill’s writing has a hypnotic beauty itself, as the locked chambers of each of the character’s minds are slowly exposed... The play is full of perceptive commentary on the tension between affection and antipathy among friends — and the interior tensions in the individual soul between self-love and self-hate." - The New York Times
"Utterly engrossing." - TheaterMania"Ravenhill's text has a hypnotic fluidity." - British Theatre Guide
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Ensemble cast
- Expandable casting
- Flexible casting
The original production had four speakers - A, B, C, D. Other productions don't have to follow this.
A Frantic Assembly, Drum Theatre Plymouth and Lyric Hammersmith Production, Pool (No Water) was first performed at the Drum Theatre Plymouth in September of 2006.