Image is Everything
by Joe Calarco
Full Length Play, Drama / 4m, 8f
From the collection Signature in Schools Vol. II. Signature in the Schools uses theater to open the minds and broaden the viewpoints of local teens while engaging them in a positive creative experience.
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: New Millennium/21st Century, 1940s / WWII, 1930s
- Setting: Northern, Virginia. Fall, 2010.
Germany. 1949 & 1934.
- Additional Features: No intermission
JAME (zhah-may) - Passionate. An organizer. Always read to fight for what she believes in.
DELIA - Latino. Loves school. A glass half full person.
KHALIUN (huh-loo-nuh) - Asian. Smart. Needs to know the logical reason for things.
SLOANE - African. Quiet but with raging political passion on the inside.
STEPHEN - Caucasian. Senior Class President. Smart. Well liked. A good guy.
CHLOE - Doesn’t like conflict. Intellectually curious.
ALANA - An artist. Introverted but passionate.
LINTLE (dIn-kleh) - African. Has always traveled through life pretty easily and avoids conflict.
LENI - 48yo. A filmmaker. Passionate. Determined. A perfectionist.
INTERVIEWER - 20s. British. A fan of Leni’s work.
HITLER - 45yo. Charming.
- Role(s) for Asian Actor(s)
- Role(s) for Black Actor(s)
- Role(s) for Latino Actor(s)
- Features Teens