"Winningly intense!" - The Washingon Post, Read More
"A hootenanny of a script. El Paso Blue is extravagantly written." - Pittsburgh City Paper, Read More
"El Paso Blue is a Tex-Mex, po-mo, tragi-comic revenge musical, a knockout of a show." - Philadelphia City Paper
"Ambitious and stylistically nervy." - San Francisco Chronicle
"A concentrated, continually inventive, darkly comic delight." - San Francisco Examiner
"An exciting melodramatic thriller with mythic-poetic overtones." - The Oakland Tribune
- Minimum Fee: $100 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: In and around El Paso, TX, sometime before cell phones.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Role(s) for Latino Actor(s)
El Paso Blue premiered at Intersection for the Arts in a co-production with Campo Santo in San Francisco, CA in May 1994 under the direction of Octavio Solis.