Dee Dee wants nothing more than to be a star, so when her friend Gordon insists that she posts a video of her new song and it goes viral Dee Dee thinks her life is made. Her fellow classmates aren't as receptive to her newfound fame and quickly take to the internet to trash her and her song. Dee Dee's quick rise and fall may have lasted a short while on the Internet, but the effects on a teen last much longer.
A part of the collection Keen Teens: Volume 4
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Several locations
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: Pop/Rock
- Vocal Demands: Easy
- Chorus Size: Small
- Features Teens
30 Million premiered at the Keen Teens Festival in New York City in May 2016 under the direction of Mark Armstrong.