by Jessica Moss
10 Minute Play, Comedy / 2m or f
Nate and Maggie love each other…right? So they should move in together…right? Was this apartment always that small? But Nate and Maggie still love each other….right?
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: Nate’s apartment. Which is now Maggie and Nate’s apartment. Small. (There is no set).
- Additional Features: No intermission, Physical Comedy
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
Casting2m or f
MAGGIE - dating NATE
- Non-Traditional casting
- Cross gender casting
- Multicultural casting
If you’d like to do this play with two men, two women, or two gender-non conforming individuals, feel free! Change NATE’s name to ‘NIA’, or MAGGIE’s name to ‘MATTY’, if you’d like, or use names of your own choosing that start with an ‘N’, and an ‘M’.
Square Footage premiered as a part of the Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival at Classic Stage Company in New York City in August 2017 under the direction of Eric Harper and Jessica Moss.