Let the Right One In
by Jack Thorne
Full Length Play, Drama / 6m, 3f
An enchanting, brutal vampire myth and coming-of-age love story, adapted from the best-selling novel and award-winning film.
"Let the Right One In will wring your heart while scaring the mortal stuffing out of you...both the bleakest and most compassionate of vampire stories. It provides the surface frissons you expect from portraits of the undead, with graphic bloodletting and a couple of great 'gotcha' (in the neck) moments." - The New York Times
"It is this sensual, innocent, exploratory relationship that defines this beguiling stage adaptation...a characteristically polished and poetic piece of work." - The Guardian
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Blackeberg, Stockholm
- Additional Features: Stage Combat
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
Let the Right One In premiered at the Royal Court Theatre in London in November 2013 under the direction of John Tiffany.