"Wonderfully quirky and surprisingly profound." - Chicago Sun Times
"Ethan Lipton is a magic maker who’s mastered the art of intertwining characters [...] They come together or fall apart as naturally as any rival representations from real life. The hilarious anecdotes they share, the love they can’t, their reflexive wariness and unforced kindness – these ring right in 90 credible minutes." - Stage and Cinema Chicago
"Red-Handed Otter has the feel of a slightly self-consciously quirky indie film." - The New York Times
- Strong Language
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The security guard's post in a big, cold building.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
PAUL - early 40s
ESTELLE - early 40s
ANGELA - early 30s
RANDY - mid 40s
- Ensemble cast
Red-Handed Otter premiered with Playwright's Realm in New York City in September 2012 under the direction of Mike Donahue.