Share in the angst, the aggravation, the madness, and the mail of two people, who although thousands of miles apart, are still too close to each other for their own good.
NOTE: The play is constructed so that it can be performed either read, memorized or a combination of the two.
"Plenty of big laughs...as both characters spiral toward insanity." Pauline Ademek - Studio City Sun
"Both playwrights use their strengths to put together a solid comedy." Lomap Record
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
SHELDON - Her thirty-one year-old son
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)
The play is an exchange of letters between two characters who use journals to mime the writing of the letters, when they are actually reading their lines. Mrs. Levine has three jornals for Act I and one journal for Act II. Sheldon has
The Outrageous Adventures of Sheldon & Mrs. Levine ran at the Falcon Theatre in Burbank, California from October 17 - November 18, 2007. The production was directed by John Bowab.