The Five Pound Sack
Short Play, Comedy / 2m, 3f
Being teen parents is never easy, but when it's parents to a five pound sack of flour it is even more fraught with trouble. Cindy's project for Family Living class is to treat a sack of flour as if it were her child.
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Simple multiple settings: cafeteria, classroom and bus stop. Can be performed with tables and chairs.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Non-Traditional casting
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)