I Hate Mothers
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 2f
The comedy for every high school girl who has had to play the "mother role" when she really wanted to play the lead. A performance of "Petunias" - a blatantly sentimental high school play - is in progress, but things go very wrong when the actress playing the mother (she always plays the mother) decides she wants things to work out her way for a change.
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Simple living room setting.
- Additional Features: No intermission, Physical Comedy
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
KIMBERLY - a high school girl, young, lovely, intense.
JASON - a college student, Kimberly's boy friend.
- Not Applicable