The Last of Sherlock Holmes
by Tim Kelly
Short Play, Comedy / 3m, 3f
This little farce-comedy pits Holmes and Watson against their greatest foe, the evil and sinister Professor Moriarty. The play begins with the villain's dramatic capture. Soon after, Mrs. Hudson announces the arrival of heavily-veiled women who have come on matters of the greatest delicacy...
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1900-1910
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: The flat of Sherlock Holmes, 221B Baker Street, London. The turn of the Century.
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
MRS. HUDSON - his housekeeper.
LADY DMITWIDDLE-GREY - a client.
DR. WATSON - Holmes' friend and flatmate.
MYSTERY WOMAN - another client
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)