The Total Church Body Workout
by Tom S. Long
Collection / Anthology
A wise and witty collection for church use from a gifted playwright. Easy to produce and production tested, we feel sure this collection will find a warm welcome from ministers, teachers, and youth leaders.
Includes: Body Scene, The Wall, One Day at a Bus Stop, Confession Scenes, and Coffee Hour at Laodicea
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Setting: Multiple Settings.
- Additional Features: Mime
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
One Day At A Bus Stop
MR. SMITH'S THOUGHTS
2nd PERSON'S THOUGHTS
PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE
Unless A Seed Falls
SEED A - Idealistic, and a bit naive.
SEED B - Self-centered, sure of his own superiority.
Coffee Hour at Laodicea
LYDIA - Church member.
THADDEUS - Church member.
ALEXANDER - Church member.
RACHEL - Church member.
TITUS - A visitor.
STRANGER - A derelict or bag lady.
- Non-Traditional casting
- Cross gender casting
- Reduced casting (Doubling Possible)
- Expandable casting
- Flexible casting
- Room for Extras
Many roles can be played by performers of any sex. Mime skills needed for one character. Opportunity for flexible cast size.