Four Little Words
by Edward Finnegan
Short Play, Comedy / 3m, 10f
Douglas Fidgit, Broadway producer, is seeking an actress for a one-line part. Actresses storm his office. They range from a fading First Lady of the Theatre to a forlorn little person who speaks a strange language...
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Office of Douglas Fidgit, director of Fidgit Productions. The present.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
JIMMY BRIGHT - the breezy office boy.
DOUGLAS FIDGIT - a big gun on Broadway.
FIRST ACTRESS - a dramatic dynamo.
SECOND ACTRESS - small and speedy.
FOURTH ACTRESS - with a flame for Fidgit.
FIFTH ACTRESS - from N'Awlins.
SIXTH ACTRESS - who talks a strange language.
THIRD ACTRESS - woebegone and weepy.
ORIOLE BAPP - the child prodigy of Theatre.
VERNA BAPP - her adoring mother.
GLADWYN BAPP - her suffering father.
SEVENTH ACTRESS - oppressively operatic.
- Features Children
- Roles for Children
- Parts for Senior Actors