Short Play, Comedy / 2m, 2f
"Humorous and heartfelt." - NewTheatreCorps.Com
Carrie, an intelligent young professional in her 20s, and her sister Julie, a party-girl with a hangover, board a train bound for a cousin's wedding with Carrie's charismatic boyfriend of over two years, Eric. Winner of the 2006 of the Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
- Winner! The 2006 of Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
Reviews"Humorous and heartfelt." - NewTheatreCorps.Com
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Setting: A train going to Carrie and Julie’s cousin’s wedding.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
CARRIE: twenties, Eric’s girlfriend
JULIE: Carrie’s sister
- Ensemble cast