Three separate couples in three unique stages of their respective relationships enjoy dinner at the same restaurant. A one-act romantic comedy of heart, hurt and laughter.
Published in Off Off Broadway Festival Plays, 26th Series.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Festival
"Remmes can write scenes that are hysterically funny, scenes that actors might pay to play." - Nightlife, Los Angeles
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: An intimate restaurant.
- Additional Features: No intermission
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
Casting3m, 3f, 1m or f
BARBARA and MICHAEL - going through a divorce
DORIS and TODD - on a blind internet date
WAITER - serves them all
- Ensemble cast
- Non-Traditional casting
- Multicultural casting
- Room for Extras
- Parts for Senior Actors
While all couples are approximately in their 30s, there are no age restrictions provided it doesn't strain the credibility of the dialogue or circumstance. The role of the Waiter may be any age or gender.