Home for his fifteenth high school reunion, a Hollywood director of horror films sits in a car with his old flame exploring old times. Susan still loves David, who has come back for his own reasons. Will they get together again? As they navigate through hope, fear, longing, anger, and resentment, this is the question that hangs in the air.
Published in Cross Country: Seven More One Act Plays.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: 1990s
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: The front seat of DAVID's car, the night of their 15th High School Reunion. A small Pennsylvania town. Spring 1992.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
SUSAN - one-time high school sweetheart with David.
- Not Applicable