A Matter of Gender
by Sloane Drayson
Short Play, Comedy / 1m, 2f
Stage director Tad has seen enough actors to fill up Genesis, but he still can't cast his one-man show. Who can he get to play God? A Charleton Heston type? A beard? A great elderly classic actor - but what if? He's having the worst depression since '29 when God interrupts his sulking...
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: A New York stage.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
TAD - always a bit on edge. Early 40s. Jaded.
CARLY - mid-20s. Calm and efficient in the eye of Tad's bluster.