Full Length Play, Comedy / 4f
"The show is about the ups and downs of motherhood; what binds mothers together, not what sets them apart...edgy, funny, and true." —Showcase Magazine
This original comedy about motherhood rips away the gauzy mask of parenthood to reveal what all mothers know but don’t always talk about: it’s overwhelming and exhausting, but also very, very funny.
Reviews"The show is about the ups and downs of motherhood; what binds mothers together, not what sets them apart... edgy, funny, and true. — Showcase Magazine"At the show we caught Saturday, the audience frequently exploded in laughter." — The Boston Globe"Reveals the funny, secretive side of having kids!" — Parents & Kids Magazine
- Strong Language
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $90 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The set can be as simple or elaborate as the director would like. It can be performed as a reading for a benefit with four chairs and four music stands and a handful of props. It can be produced with a simple set.
- Additional Features: Play w/ Music
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Ensemble cast
- Non-Traditional casting
The cast calls for 4 moms, reading between the ages of 25 - 40, any type or ethnicity.