Molly and James
by Sheila Walsh
Short Play, Dramatic Comedy / 1m, 1f
James Joyce and one of his most famous characters, Molly Bloom, meet in her boudoir. Joyce has come to plead his case; he wants to use Molly as a character in Ulysses and he needs her cooperation. Will she agree? Winner of the 10th Annual Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival.
- Winner! Samuel French Off Off Broadway Short Play Festival
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $55 per performance
- Time Period: 1910s / WWI
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Molly's bedroom. Dublin, Ireland. August, 1912.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Period Costumes
JAMES JOYCE - Thirty, Irish, slender
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)
- Strong Role for Leading Woman (Star Vehicle)