by Richard Lortz
Short Play, Drama / 2m, 3f
This play was produced professionally in New York and London, as well as on television. A young couple arrive at an old house just before a snowstorm isolates them. Since her child's death, the wife has been in a sanitarium and the guilt and tensions of the young couple's tragic loss have all but de…
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: The living room of an old New England mansion. The present.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
CLAIRE WILLIAMS - his lovely wife.
THE MOTHER - an ethereal person.
JESSICA - her daughter; about twelve.
JOHN - Jessica's younger brother.
- Features Children
- Roles for Children