Short Play, Comedy / 2m, 2f
Chekhov wrote some five or six Short Plays, two of them uproarious farces. In this play, he seems to ask his audience to cast off restraint and laugh with him at the stupidity and naivety, as well as good-heartedness, of the people he know so well.
Joseph Wallace is the author of the ever-popular Something's Rotten in the State of Denmark
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Setting: The home of a reasonably wealthy individual, but things have fallen in slight disrepair as of late.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)