Mystery, Mayhem, and Murder!
by Jed Parish
Full Length Play, Comedy / 4m, 7f
Domineering Juliet Brighton decides to have the town house done over and orders meek husband Boniface to have their summer house opened. But mysterious things begin to happen when they settle down in their country home.
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: The living room of the Brightons' country home, situated near a lake in a select summer resort.
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
- Chorus Size: N/A (Not a musical)
JULIET BRIGHTON - His shrewish and domineering wife
WENDY BRIGHTON - Their young and pretty daughter
ETTA PYE - A maid
VERNE EARLY - Handsome and good-natured
DIANA BRISBANE - Has a well-developed bump of personality
GRAHAM DAWSON - Arrives unexpectedly
DON OVERTON - From Headquarters
SERENA VIGILANTE - Very sure of herself
JOBYNA ROWLAND - Garrulous and effusive
ROXY ROTH - Alert and energetic