Originally presented in Los Angeles with Peter Falk, Christian Slater and Jean Smart, this side-splitting Mafia comedy begins with a mysterious stranger arriving at the Long Island estate owned by a renowned mob boss. Why is "Tony" there? To kill the venerable Frankie? To work for him? The mobster's bombshell wife has her own theories. Hilarious antics designed to divine Tony's purpose end with the discovery that he is a soap opera star signed to play Frankie in a feature film! Frankie detests movies and determines to have his guest fitted for cement shoes, but he warms to the idea of being glorified in a Hollywood epic. Laughs abound as he coaches Tony on how to play him.
- Mild Adult Themes
- Minimum Fee: $75 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Setting: Suggested locations in and around Frankie's estate in Amagansett.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
TONY - a visitor to Frankie's Long Island estate.
SHARON - Frankie's wife.
- Strong Role for Leading Man (Star Vehicle)