Originally commissioned by Playwrights Theatre of New Jersey, this wacky comedy premiered in a furniture showroom. A salesman trying to sell a livingroom suite to newlyweds combats the the husbands's fanatical devotion to his job as a McDonald's manager.
Published in Here, There, and Everywhere.
- No Special Cautions
- Minimum Fee: $45 per performance
- Time Period: Contemporary, Present Day
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Setting: Interior design firm/showroom.
- Additional Features: Not Applicable
- Features / Contains: Contemporary Costumes / Street Clothes
- Musical Style: N/A (Not a musical)
- Vocal Demands: N/A (Not a musical)
BECKY - a newlywed.
TYLER - a newlywed.
- Ensemble cast
- Not Applicable